Evaluation:   Leave a comment

Overall we are very happy with our robot as it turned out as we set out to make it. But we were very disappointed that it did not work as we put in numerous hours on the electronics aspect of our bot . We are still unsure why it did not work as the flow chart worked and the soldering was of a good standard. The process of being able to spray our names and create on the bot which we discussed with Seamus Harold worked a treat which was also rewarding and in hindsight side even tho our bot didn’t work we learned a considerable amount from the module.

Our finished Bot:

Suggestion to improve the module:

  • I feel that we hand not enough hand s on time given to soldering up circuits as complicated as the 1 for this module this caused people to encounter many problems as we in the past had only soldered and designed simple circuits so when we encounter difficulties.we were in many case unable to resolve them.
Ways of solving this:
  • A way of encountering this problem would be to get us to carry out many small projects which would mean us coming up with simpler type circuits like the one for the robot and get us more use to over coming problems like the ones we encountered. Not just soldering small led type projects like we have done.
Advertisements

Posted May 6, 2011 by paddyjamiemikey in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: